So we get a fair few updates from Blackboard with some things that are good to know and some things that don't really affect us. We have devised a new way to manage the updates where we basically have an excel sheet in teams with the following columns
- Article number - for this we create a hyper link with the article number - WLTA
- Title what the article is about - WLTA
- Summary - what the summary is - WLTA
- Comments - what we think - CRA
- Published/update date - any info regarding a fix or no fix etc - WLTA
- Any workaround - anything to mitigate - CRA
- Subscribed - a yes or no comment CPA
- Target fix - any data relevant - WLTA
The Key above is as follows
- Would Like To Automate
- Cant Really Automate
- Could Possibly Automate
So the system we have is OK I think but i Would like to automate as much of the process as possible as it means time to do other things.At the moment there is a lot of copy and pasting going on. So would anyone have an idea/suggestion on where to look for this, for some reason I am drawn to excel but then I am thinking that there could be an even better way than that, possibly a database we could host ourselves where the data is dumped to?
Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly recieved.