AnsweredAssumed Answered

Retention Center Functionality

Question asked by posbornewegner on Sep 12, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 1, 2019 by mtalalay

Hello,

We are currently running a pilot to implement the Retention Center. I have a couple questions I am hoping someone can answer for me. I have searched in many locations but can't seem to find any answers.

1. Is it possible to remove a student from the at-risk chart after they have missed a deadline. For instance, I have a student who missed the deadline for an assignment the first week of class that was due on Sunday. She submitted the assignment on Monday of that week. We are now in week 4 and because she missed an assignment earlier in the term, she still shows on my at-risk chart in the Retention Center.

2. In the Retention Center at-risk chart, there are some students who are grayed out. What does this graying indicate?

3. Is there anyway to see all of your students if you do not have any students at-risk or on the at-risk chart? We only seem to be able to access students in the Retention Center if there are students who are at-risk and then it displays the option of selecting the not at-risk student population as well, essentially allowing you to access all students in your class.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Paige Wegner

Outcomes