AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help! SQL query please

Question asked by ve0070998 on Sep 4, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 4, 2019 by scott.davies

Hello,

I'm in need of assistance. I'm not a SQL guru and have limited knowledge on the subject. But here is my dilemma. Our work flow uses Ellucian Intelligent Learning Platform (ILP). This pushed the work flow into Blackboard to create the Bb shells and user accounts. The issue we are facing is that for some users specifically new users they are coming in as "Unavailable". So when students click on their Blackboard link in their student portal (we use single sign-on (SSO)). The student get a Blackboard SSO error message. Unless the student contacts us we don't know their account is "Unavailable".

It doesn't do it to all accounts. That would be insane all the calls we would field. But it is a bit much especially for the start of a semester to take a call or email and go into Blackboard look them up and select the option "Make Available" . So I'm hoping one of you SQL masters can help me with a query that I can use to search Blackboard that tells me what Bb student accounts are "Unavailable" and What there "Data Source Key" might be.

Can anybody help please......

Outcomes