AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hi all, I have developed a new Building Block which will be made available to several Institutions in the UK. With this Building Block installed, Students will see a range of information for them including their Bursary Balance left, Reading List, Communi

Question asked by rh0081704 on Aug 29, 2019

Hi all, I have developed a new Building Block (Aspire Panel) which will be made available to several Institutions in the UK in a few months time. With this Building Block installed, Students will see a range of information for them including their Bursary Balance left, Bursary Scheme information provided by their Institution, Reading List including both Physical books and Kortext eBooks, Communications received from our company relating to orders for books, course materials etc.

At current I have configured the Building Block as a Module within my bb-manifest.xml file and I can add the Module to the My Institution page manually (as an Admin). However, what I want to be able to do is let a Uni Admin add this Module on behalf of All Students i.e. add the Module and make it available to all students on their My Institution page? I see other content is auto loaded on logging in. How can I replicate the My Announcements, My Organisations content panels and make my Panel Auto load?

Is there any documentation anywhere about this? Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Richard Hetherington

Outcomes