AnsweredAssumed Answered

Rubric issues: grades multiplied by 100

Question asked by killthepixelnow on Mar 27, 2019

Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue in my Grade Center. I use rubrics for grading assignments. Unfortunately after grading one homework the resultant score was automatically multiplied by 100. Let mew explain this more thoroughly.

First of all, let me show you the rubric.

rubric_detail.png

As you can see, I have established four criteria. The maximum point for this exercise will be 20. This is thereby confirmed in this screen:

rubric.png

Now, when I go to my Full Grade Center the grade has been changed. Basically, it has been multiplied by 100:

full_grade_center.png

In order to find what was causing the issue I went to Grade Details and obtained the following:

grade_detail.png

You can clearly see that the system has changed my original grade (18) to 1800. When I click the button "View Rubric" I obtain the following screen:

rubric_results.png

You can read in the bottom part that the grade was overridden. Let us take a look ( I switched languages at this point so you can read the text in case Spanish is not familiar to you):

grade_was_overriden.png

I've tried everything but I cannot solve this issue. I would appreciate any help from you folks to fix this thing. Thanks in advance, I look forward to your responses.

Outcomes