AnsweredAssumed Answered

Good day, I work as an assistant professor in my university and have been using the black board to enter the students assignments and quizzes marks. I like the blackboard system because it saves our time and help us do our job efficiently. My question is:

Question asked by dr_aledresee on Feb 18, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 25, 2019 by gw0046349

Good day, I work as an assistant professor in my university and have been using the black board to enter the students assignments and quizzes marks. I like the blackboard system because it saves our time and help us do our job efficiently. My question is: i noticed that a few days back that my students marks were erased from the Grades center completely. everything is gone. I asked the system administrator and she said that this cannot happen and that know one can do that except for the person has has access. I did not erase it and i am sure that i did not give my password to anybody. Can someone delete my marks without my permission, and how can i protect my self from that. I am in the process of  filing an official complaint about it, but i asked you here because you are most knowledgeable about the Blackboard system. Thank you for your help in advance.

Outcomes