It is very useful to find out about new bugs and issues as soon as Blackboard write a support page about them. Although many will know this, for those who don't here is how to be notified about new issues and announcements:
- Go to https://support.blackboard.com/
- Click on Manage My Article Subscriptions
- Tick all the boxes under Learn
- You will start to receive emails like this:
- I recommend making a rule to put those emails into a mail folder for easy access.
- Read the emails each day if you can. Better to know about the issue before an instructor or student reports it
- For particularly worrying issues, open the article and click on Follow to receive an update every time that issue is updated.