Has anyone used / applied Blackboard's Course Archetypes to their LMS data? These are:
- Supplemental (content heavy, low interaction)
- Complementary (one-way communication through content, announcements)
- Social (high peer-to-peer interaction through discussion board)
- Evaluative (heavy use of assessments)
- Holistic (high LMS activity across assessments, content, discussions)
We have run these (in Pyramid) and we see a large number of 'unknown' data allocations within the archetypes.
Cheers and thanks! Lynnae