We are relatively new to SaaS CD.
Per the SaaS Release Schedule for Continuous Delivery (https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Administrator/SaaS/Release_Notes/Learn_SaaS_Release_Schedule#cd_schedule) our staging and test instances should have received release 3500.5.0 on November 13 (yesterday). As of 8:00 AM this morning, neither my staging nor my test instances had been upgraded to 3500.5.0.
I have a case open with Support, but I am often directed by them to Community. I am throwing these questions out there for anyone who may know:
- When staging/test instances will receive release 3500.5.0
- When Release Notes (https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Administrator/SaaS/Release_Notes) for 3500.5.0 will be released
- Whether a Maintenance Release article (similar to https://blackboard.secure.force.com/btbb_articleview?id=kA4390000004KEk ) will be published for staging/test
- Whether the release push will be delayed for production instances (scheduled for December 6)
- Whether a Maintenance Release article will be published for production instances (one was not one for the November 1 production upgrade to 3500.3.0)