AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unable to import my Original course

Question asked by aliona-gor@mail.ru on Sep 29, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 1, 2018 by nc36270

I tried to import two of my original courses into the new Coursesites, both having the same structure and pretty much the same size. One was successfully converted into the new original view shell, the other did not.

Below are the log details I got. I would appreciate any suggestions regarding this issue.

Sep 29, 2018 9:27:17 AM - Error: Unable to pull Menu information from the system

Sep 29, 2018 9:27:17 AM - Debug: blackboard.persist.KeyNotFoundException: The specified object was not found.

at blackboard.persist.dao.impl.DAOSupport.load(DAOSupport.java:340)

at blackboard.persist.navigation.impl.TabDAO.loadByTocId(TabDAO.java:271)

at blackboard.platform.navigation.tab.impl.TabManagerImpl.loadByTocId(TabManagerImpl.java:516)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)

at blackboard.db.TransactionInterfaceFactory$TransactionHandler.invoke(TransactionInterfaceFactory.java:53)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy113.loadByTocId(Unknown Source)

at blackboard.platform.modulepage.integration.CourseModulePage.getForToc(CourseModulePage.java:91)

at blackboard.apps.cx.Exporter.exportCourseTocs(Exporter.java:1265)

at blackboard.apps.cx.Exporter.execute(Exporter.java:381)

at blackboard.apps.cx.Cx.invoke(Cx.java:375)

at blackboard.apps.cx.CxQueuedOperation.execute(CxQueuedOperation.java:89)

at blackboard.platform.queue.QueuedTaskManager.processTask(QueuedTaskManager.java:395)

at blackboard.platform.queue.QueuedTaskManager.access$500(QueuedTaskManager.java:79)

at blackboard.platform.queue.QueuedTaskManager$WorkerThread.run(QueuedTaskManager.java:798)

Sep 29, 2018 9:27:23 AM - Status: The operation export has completed.

Sep 29, 2018 9:27:23 AM - Information: The operation took 7.52 seconds to complete.

Outcomes