I have several students who have suddenly disappeared from my rosters. They are getting a message saying their access to the course has been denied, but I didn't change anything. How can I fix this? I cannot see their accounts.
I'm so sorry that no one has replied to you. I just saw this. I suspect your integrations disabled their enrollments because of established rules. Do you know who your blackboard system administrator is? If you can contact that person, I suspect it can be diagnosed fairly quickly. I was trying to see what institution you work at, and if it is a pay for education institution, it could be that these students are behind in their tuition payments.
I have had a similar problem. My students have access one day and not the next but they are in my roster. It seems to be an issue with Google Chrome. I get even worse results with Internet Explorer. I have about 100 studenets a day accessing New Course Sites at the K12 level. I don't have time to check all possible browsers. So since I am the only one using Bb in my area, I DO NOT have a system administrator. I tried contacting Bb Support - THAT isn't working either.
This New Course Sites has gotten my completely flustered and I teach a technology class and have been using Bb for over 10 years.
Retrieving data ...