I've received this from Gillian Fielding at Blackboard and thought you may find this useful.
Monday sees the launch of the webinar series, “Ten Tools in Ten Days” to help unlock the power of Blackboard Collaborate.
These 30-minute webinars, facilitated by Client Success Advocates, Gillian, Hervé and Emma. The sessions will explore and showcase each Collaborate tool listed below, and they are aimed at both existing and potential Collaborate users. They are ideal for academic staff. The sessions will be engaging, participative, hopefully fun and are designed to gather how people are using the tools as well as looking at using the tools. Anyone can attend and any institution can have as many staff as they like attend.
The webinars are scheduled as follows (all webinars are 14:00-14:30 BST):
- Monday 14 May | My Settings
- Tuesday 15 May | The Basics
- Wednesday 16 May | Attendee’s Panel
- Thursday 17 May | Chat
- Friday 18 May | Session Recordings
- Monday 21 May | Share Files
- Tuesday 22 May | Share Application
- Wednesday 23 May | Share Whiteboard
- Thursday 24 May | Polling
- Friday 25 May | Breakout Groups
The facilitators will be in the Collaborate room 15 minutes before.