I am newbie user of Moodle and installed Theme Snap from the Github directory.
Installation was completed successfully and the general appearance is ok. But in the course page I get below error messages and the course layout is not loaded ( I continue to see the old Grid Format)-
My Moodle Version: Moodle 3.3.5+ (Build: 20180329)
Snap file downloaded from: https://github.com/moodlerooms/moodle-theme_snap/archive/MOODLE_33_STABLE.zip
It may be a small configuration issue, but I would be happy if you can help with that and suggest learning materials for future cases.
Too many params passed to js_call_amd("theme_snap/snap", "snapInit")
- line 1028 of /lib/outputrequirementslib.php: call to debugging()
- line 381 of /theme/snap/classes/output/shared.php: call to page_requirements_manager->js_call_amd()
- line 31 of /theme/snap/layout/header.php: call to theme_snap\output\shared::page_requires_js()
- line 27 of /theme/snap/layout/course.php: call to require()
- line 1162 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
- line 1092 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
- line 244 of /course/view.php: call to core_renderer->header()