I've created a BIRT report building block and I'm hitting the following error when the report tries to get the dynamic parameters (parameter lists from select queries):
Mar 02, 2018 5:14:31 PM org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.GetParameterDefinitionTask getResultSetForParameter
WARNING: Column binding "__LABEL___param#select#gateway_categories#id" has referred to a data set column "title" which does not exist.
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: Column binding "__LABEL___param#select#gateway_categories#id" has referred to a data set column "title" which does not exist.
I've been using a developer VM to test this and the reports work fine there, but when I deploy the same report our test environment then I get the error above and the report parameter lists are not populated. The Bb Learn versions are nearly the same i.e. Release 3300.0.1-rel.60+a05276c on test vs. Release 3300.0.1-rel.37+c07f12a on dev.
I'm going to update my dev environment so that they are the same and see if it is CU1 that causes this problem...in the meantime...
I've attached one of the report designs just in case anyone has seen this issue before and can tell me what obvious mistake I've made =)