barry.lamb

Favorite Features

Discussion created by barry.lamb on Feb 8, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 2, 2018 by nc36270

Wow - this preview version is so different than our current version! After poking around for about 1/2 an hour, my initial favorite features are:

1) Workflow - everything is so much easier, efficient, and intuitive. Specifically, I liked things like the ability to drag n' drop in files when creating content,  looking at your folder structure with one click as it expands down, looking at assignment settings in one area, the ability to set date/time restrictions easier, items opening in layers, etc. While these may seem small, they will save our instructors so many clicks and therefore time and frustration.

2) The integrated "course room/join session" feature is amazing! We have many instructors ask about online office hours and ways to easily meet with their online students in this way - this would definitely assist them in doing this.

3)  This may be small but I like the way the system automatically saves as you create content - much more modern, efficient and practical than the way it is done now.

I look forward to jumping in deeper as time allows. Barry Lamb

Outcomes