AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with Enterprise Surveys

Question asked by cardillok on Nov 1, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 2, 2017 by cr28334

We have been using Enterprise Surveys for end-of-semester course evaluations. Each semester, I create a response period that includes all active courses for that semester, so the evaluation instrument deploys to all students in all of the courses included. Our response rates have typically been quite low, and we have just been made aware of an issue that is the likely explanation for that.

Apparently, once a student completes the survey for one of his/her courses, he is blocked from completing it for others. I have looked everywhere for a simple "switch" that will allow multiple responses from each student, to no avail. If I remove the email notification for duplicate responses, will that then allow them? I always assumed that the notification was for attempts to re-submit for the same survey, i.e. the same class, but apparently the software does not recognize it as such.

How do I correct this -- other than creating a separate response period for every single class. . . which would, in effect, discourage us from using this software for our evaluation needs.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kim C.

Outcomes