I am trying to set up a custom achievement, I have :
- selected the achievement location in the folder I want it to be placed
- selected "not visible to students before receiving"
- entered a description
In "define triggers" I have added a "grade rule":
- they get the achievement if they pass a test, the grade must be "Percent greater than or equal to 60"
- I have added this grade-item
Under "select criteria" I have
- entered the Issuer's name
- selected a certificate
- selected a badge
I have been testing this with a test-student-account. When I complete the test, the achievement appears in the correct folder, however, when the student goes under "My Achievements", he cannot see anything. I have tried the same with "course completion" and "milestone", in milestone the badge appears, but I need a certificate!
In the beginning I was setting it up without selecting a badge. Then I have added a badge and it worked once, I even printed the certificate... and then I built a new one with all the correct texts and I cannot make it work no matter what.
Do I need to do something as "instructor" in order for the achievement to show up to the student?
What else could be wrong?