Our homegrown course merge process is somewhat cumbersome to manage so we're evaluating the Bb section merge tool that comes standard with the system... but we're also aware of the licensed Section Merge Tool that many institutions use to allow faculty to decide which courses to merge and initiate that process.
Got a few questions for the SaaS hive mind about the default Bb parent-child merge tool as well as the licensed one:
- For the licensed Section Merge Tool:
- Has anyone been able use the licensed tool since migrating?
- Has anyone tested the licensed tool with the Ultra Experience enabled?
- For either/both tools:
- Does a merged course function the same way for the Ultra Experience as it does for the Original Course View?
- How does a merged course look in the Ultra Experience dashboard?
Has anyone heard of plans to develop a Section Merge Tool for faculty to use in the Ultra Experience? I can't seem to get an answer on this one...