AnsweredAssumed Answered

Quizzes - Provide Feedback without Questions

Question asked by joy.scott@cpcc.edu on Aug 16, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 18, 2017 by joy.scott@cpcc.edu

An instructor would like to provide feedback to students regarding areas of weakness from an Exam without displaying the test questions while giving the feedback to them. Is this possible? My response was "The Test Availability Options will show the question.  I'm not exactly sure why Blackboard designed it this way, but it may be because from a pedagogical standpoint, the learner should know what question their feedback is related to so that they can better understand what they do and don't understand. If you do not want the students to see any questions, an option is to not include the test in the Grade Center calculations, then create a location in the Grade Center for you to type each student's grade and feedback., Note: This may also require that you review each attempt to take a test by each student so that you can see what they answered correctly or incorrectly, then write the feedback. If you're interested in this option, please let me know so that I can provide directions on how to do this." Is there another option?

Outcomes