AnsweredAssumed Answered

Missing parameters for starter B2

Question asked by er0042361 on Feb 27, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 9, 2017 by er0042361

About a year ago I created a Building Block for Learn - everything went fine. Because of the changes coming with Q4 2016, I have to upgrade the B2 to use an updated Spring and Hibernate version. my issue comes when deploying the B2 to the DVM. Even if I use this starter project, I get the following error from the stacktrace when I run a Gradle deployB2:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:

Build file '/Users/bjlkjkhnkj/Documents/workspace/B2Camsv2-master/B2CamsV2/build.gradle' line: 72

* What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ':deployB2'.

> java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: null/webapps/bb-starting-block-bb_bb60/FileReceiverServlet

* Try:

Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

* Exception is:

org.gradle.api.tasks.TaskExecutionException: Execution failed for task ':deployB2'.

at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.executeActions(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:72)

at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.execute(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:49)

at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.PostExecutionAnalysisTaskExecuter.execute(PostExecutionAnalysisTaskExecuter.java:34)

at org.gradle.api.internal.changedetection.CacheLockHandlingTaskExecuter$1.run(CacheLockHandlingTaskExecuter.java:34)

at org.gradle.internal.Factories$1.create(Factories.java:22)

I imagine it has something to do with the null value in the line: > java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: null/webapps/bb-starting-block-bb_bb60/FileReceiverServlet

but I have no idea what to do from here. Is it some parameter that I need to set? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Outcomes