AnsweredAssumed Answered

My Bb pages with Bb 2016 theme

Question asked by emunoz on Jan 30, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 13, 2017 by Shannon.Augustine

I am doing some customization over the Bb 2016 theme for a client and just found out that, while in the "normal" pages de header of the page changes in smaller devices, when you visit MyBb pages it does not do what I would expect.

I took several screenshots, so there they go... first, the two views within a regular tab:

Captura de pantalla de 2017-01-30 15-12-52.png Captura de pantalla de 2017-01-30 15-12-34.png

Originally the header of the small version has no icon, I added a reduced version of the original one. Notice also that the name has shrunk (that is unchanged from the original behaviour in Bb 2016 theme)

Now, let's have a look on the My Bb global navigation....

Captura de pantalla de 2017-01-30 15-11-45.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2017-01-30 15-12-12.png

Let's leave to a side the fact that these areas are unusable in a phone... I believe they will be when their turn comes. Look at the header. There is the CSS of the original header (the one that shows in a desktop sized screen) and ALSO the small one (see, there is two icons, one big, one small in there)... so.... did I forget anything? The CSS is correct, as it shows correctly in the other pages.... do I need to add anything to make it work? I would understand if it would show badly... but both versions?

My CSS is added in the bottom of app_nav.css, first the rules for regular sized windows and then after it the @media for small screens.

Thanks!

BTW, Q2 2016 is the Learn version.

Outcomes