AnsweredAssumed Answered

Collaborate Ultra: problems with audio connection by some participants   - how can we get help with concrete situation?

Question asked by ana-margarida.silva on Nov 2, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 23, 2018 by jp0055326

Dear all,

Actually we were original Blackboard Collaborate users and it's still difficult for me to get used to this new version.

1. I tried setting up a meeting but at least 2 users who in the past participated in Blackboard Collaborate meetings cannot manage to be heard: they heard us, they ran into all the Audio settings, they apparently seem to have the Microphone on, but no way they can manage to join with audio (microphone);

2. Also there appear to be some consequences when moderator / supervisor / administrator and participants are using different browser versions: me as a moderator was using Internet Explorer, others were using Google Chrome, and it didn't work; I managed to start getting video (not audio) from other participants when I changed to Google Chrome as well - but it's not evident if you don't inform us;

3. Finally, where to upload contents to the Whiteboard? Also not as easy as it was in the previous version

One last question: is there any Participants' or Moderators' Manual / Guide for this Ultra version? Maybe this could help...

Thank you in advance for any feedback I might get!

Outcomes