Faculty sets up:
- Groups: Group Set: 10 groups - Self Assign - Available = yes
- Group Assignment: 1 submission - all 10 groups - Available = yes
- Attaches a bblearn Rubric: 10 criteria, 4 levels of proficiency - Available to students with rubric scores = yes
Prior to students submitting their work:
- 2 students indicate they 'accidentally' signed up for the wrong group.
- Instructor manually enters group set, group enrollment: removes 2 students, adds 2 students to their respective group POST Group Assignment Creation.
- Students submit their group paper.
- Instructor Grades via needs grading: group paper/rubric.
Students in new group configuration all inherit grade from group rubric; all students in group see feedback on rubric as well as scores, etc.
Same as above EXCEPT the two students who were swapped in their group before submitting see the rubric and score from original group.
I think this is a known issue ?? All I could do for the instructor was download the rubric (several print screens) into a PDF ...go into the student/grade center..manually override the score for that student and then attach using the content editor the rubric they should have received. Had students not submitted their assignments, I would have recommended she delete the assignment (which we did for part 2 of the project) - rebuild the assignment -- and attach the groups and rubric back to it??
Anyone have a better work around or know if there is a behind.bblearn knowledge base article on that? All I could find was that you cannot change group back to individual on an assignment (known issue)...no fix/behaving as intended..but nothing on changes in group config...