We found several issues with 2016 theme, I think everyone has found most of them because they also show up inside other releases (Q2 2016). Most are know bug issues, but some are new bugs.
- DB date restriction makes it so instructor's can't view the DB forums (just like students)
- Announcements, course menu, content items and grade center columns drag/drop reorder does not function
- VTBE - Essay/Short answer test questions jumps
- BB Collaborate scheduling issue, can't view the top name, date/time, etc settings to set up a scheduled collaborate session. However, can just open one up.
- Performance Dashboard and grade center last access/login information is Inaccurate
- 4 of the 5 Course Reports are not functioning (content item/area, forum, group, and overall course usage) - last bottom 4 reports
- DB layout with the description all showing and inside short area, which makes DB forum name in the middle, scrolling a long time between forums
- Test Setting Options layout for Test Answer Options tight and Submitted not fully showing
- System Announcements showing up 2 times inside Global Navigation
- Inside Course with attaching file from Online Storage, only shows 100 items (when there are 277)
- Outcomes collection stopped completely after it came across 1 bad student file upload
Version 3100 has been pushed back to Oct 18th (was supposed to be Oct 4th) release for SaaS Staging/Test. It was supposed to be applied to SaaS Production on Oct. 14th and not sure of the date now.
I tweaked a testing plan (QA) for monthly updates. Anyone found any other issues? I will try and post the information about our migration to SaaS and/or comparing MH Q 215 with SaaS Classic and SaaS Ultra. We reviewed all the GUI settings/changes with b2s.