AnsweredAssumed Answered

Institutional Hierarchies

Question asked by bm0049338 on Sep 28, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 4, 2016 by sh0043914

Hello everyone,

I am trying to manually create hierarchies in our development environment so that I can identify where we would like to implement automation.

However, I'm having a hard time actually getting it to function even manually.

Our hierarchy is currently set up as such:

VPAcademic --> School --> Program --> semester    -this was done by our script writer and it automated, however, we are not currently running the part of the script that loads faculty into the nodes.

I have manually continued the hierarchy to include course nodes under each semester node, however, how do I get them to actually link to a course and just be a place holder for a course?

I have manually added an administrator to the school, program and course level. Why does the administrator not filter down to each of the child nodes and have to be manually input?

I am as an end goal trying to give my office coordinators the ability to deploy surveys through enterprise surveys to business nodes. After all the manual attachments of the administrator to the nodes I would have expected that they would be able to search the nodes in enterprise when creating response periods, however, this is not happening. Anyone have any experience with this or direction to give?

Thanks so much,

Brittany

Outcomes