Good afternoon. I am a newish Learn administrator, and I would like to develop an archival strategy / policy for my University. I have outlined the following items that I was hoping I could crowdsource SQL queries to help me determine what exactly may require archiving:
How have you all identified the following items?
- Empty Courses from Prior quarters
- Courses created via an automated process, that never get used.
- Empty Accounts
- Presently if a student has an account provisioned, then does not come to campus, the account is not removed.
- Other accounts (roles) that may meet similar criteria, of an account which was provisioned but not utilized, and never removed.
- Student accounts with 1 course
- This course was not offered, and the student did not utilize Learn.
- Courses which have not been accessed in X amount of years.
- User accounts which have not been accessed in X amount of years.
Are there any items that you have considered when planning your archival strategy?