We disable student users if they are not registered for current term and all grades have been submitted for previous terms. Every once in awhile there is a need for faculty to access the submitted documents of a student who is disabled. Looking for a solution that does not require submitting a request to BtB.
Does this make sense as the best way to do?
1. Stop the integration jobs
2. Manual upload feed file containing users needing to enable as a "store" operation
3. Archive the requested course
4. Restore the course so instructor can access student data as requested
4. Start the integration jobs