wtaylor

Converting from Snapshot Batch to SIS Flat File

Discussion created by wtaylor on Mar 3, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 31, 2016 by aw21431

I'm in the process of trying to migrate from Snapshot to SIS Flat File integration for the Summer semester.  I have played around with the minor modifications that is needed for the actual feed files to work, but now I'm running into an issue with actually calling the files using CURL.  On my old server, I was using a .bat file which has multiple lines of different .bat commands that processed different DSK information.  With the new way, I wasn't able to call multiple CURL commands from the same BAT file.  Also, I'm trying to migrate items to .ps1 (PowerShell) commands and saw that MS has created a way to upload to web with their PS so didn't know if anyone has done this.

All in all, I just need some input and support on how to do this.  Also, is it best to run 1 file for users, enrollments and courses or run individual files for each of the different DSKs like I've done in the past.  I need the best method so that way my scripts can be run more fluid and that way I can run it more frequently to keep everything current.

Thanks,

Warner

Outcomes