I noticed that someone mentioned this article on one of the listservs. Is this a new problem for October 2014 Release and beyond?
Is there a workaround or fix planned? This appears to be a new article so I am surprised that it would be listed as a problem for both October 2014 and Q4 2015 releases as of just recently.
I have April 2014 release in production and staging and do not have this problem and yet I can replicate on Q4 2015 Preview in Test so I wanted to see if others have this problem and if it is just that visually it appears to not save all answers or if it will not save all answers.
The the article from February 1st below. Let me know what you think if you know more about it or are experiencing this issue.
Save All Answers does not Appear to Actually be Saving Anything
Date Published: Feb 01,2016 Category: Planned First Fix Release:Future Reference; Product:Course Tools; Version:Learn October 2014 (9.1.201410.160373),Learn 9.1 Q4 2015 (9.1.201510.1171621),Learn 9.1 Q2 2016 Article No.: 000041697
Product: Blackboard Learn
Service Pack: Learn October 2014 (9.1.201410.160373), Learn 9.1 Q4 2015 (9.1.201510.1171621), Learn 9.1 Q2 2016
Issue Description: As either a student or in Student Preview mode, when in an assessment that has either opened in a new tab or in the existing tab, the Save All Answers does not display results as expected and does not appear to be saving any answers.
Steps to Replicate: 1. Create a test with several questions.
2. Take the test as either a student or with Student Preview mode.
3. Open the Question Completion Status bar.
4. Answer several questions on the test.
5. Click the Save All Answers button.
6. Before closing the popup window, note that the questions are marked as Saved and the Status bar has all questions marked gray indicating that they are saved.
7. Close the popup window. Note that not all of the answers are marked as Saved and the Status bar has reverted to either no questions being marked as saved or only questions that had auto saved prior to clicking the Save All Answers button are marked as saved.
Note also that any questions that were answered but not auto saved will now not auto save unless the student answers the question again.