Not sure if anyone else has experienced this yet? I've been having some issues obtaining an MP4 recording of a Ultra session and thought I'd share my experience with you all. Basically recordings are only available in FLV by default via the Learn building block. If a user requires a recording in MP4, admins need to do the following:
- Login to the SAS with Admin account
- Browse under 'My Sessions' to find the session recordings
- Click on the pen on the right side of the session title
- scroll down to 'Session Settings'
- Check the 'Allow download recording' box
- Now under 'My Recordings' on the home page - you have to hover the mouse on the recordings and you will have a download button
Currently there is no documentation to support this - its not really sustainable for institutions to support staff with this method and I'm sure it'll create more work for us all in the long run. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make it a default setting in the SAS or the Building Block at the moment. In the meantime I have sent an enhancement request to Blackboard.