If you're running a SaaS system here is an odd issue that I've found the solution for. Here's a description of the issue, and the work-around.
1. System Administration, Building Blocks section
2. Click the Data Integration link.
3. Click the Student Information System Integrations link.
4. Click the Import Settings Button
5. Choose File, Select an exported integration settings .xml file.
6. Click the open button in the dialog.
Unexpected Result - The Submit button is greyed out and you cannot upload the settings.
Work around: Before you click the open button, hold down the alt key. Keep holding the alt key while you click open. Back on the Import setting screen, wait a few seconds. The Submit button will become active and you can import the settings.