Join us for the free webinar How To Choose The Right Kind Of Video For Your Employee Training – Featuring 15 Formats That You Must Use In 2019, presented by Asha Pandey, the Chief Learning Strategist at EI Design, and sponsored by eLearning Industry. In this webinar, you will learn how to integrate Video Based Learning into your corporate training strategy. Stay tuned!
How To Choose The Right Kind Of Video For Your Employee Training – Featuring 15 Formats That You Must Use In 2019
- Videos have been used for employee training for several years now. The higher adoption of Mobile Learning and Microlearning is further accelerating their usage.
- Given the wide range of available options, the focus shifts on how to choose the right kind of video for employee training that can create the desired impact of performance gain or behavioral change.
- This webinar provides insights, practical tips, and examples of how you can integrate Video-Based Learning into your corporate training strategy.
- It features EI Design’s holistic approach of a Learning and Performance Ecosystem that will enable you to maximize the impact of your video based training.
- It also provides new ideas and NextGen solutions (including Interactive Videos and Microlearning Videos) that are part of 6 must-have strategies you should adopt in 2019.
Through 15 examples, it shows you how you can use Video-Based Learning for Formal training, Performance support, or Informal training.
In this session, you will learn:
- The value that video-based training offers.
- Making it work – The Learning and Performance Ecosystem based approach.
- Must-adopt Video-Based Learning strategies in 2019.
- New ideas and NextGen solutions (Interactive Videos, Microlearning Videos and so on).
- 15 formats of how you can use videos for employee training.
Asha Pandey is the Chief Learning Strategist at EI Design. She heads the organization’s Solution Architecting and Innovation team and brings her rich 17 years’ experience into play to help EI Design customers transform their learning and keep pace with the changing dynamics in the Learning industry.
A regular writer for various global Learning forums, Asha is one of the most recognized thought leaders in the industry. She also shares her insights regularly on a range of topics on her blog at https://www.eidesign.net/blog/.