Blackboard News

lblakemore
I wanted to share some additional information on the service interruption that we experienced on October 7 which resulted in blackboard.com domains being temporarily unavailable. The service interruption was caused by a planned network configuration change that was not expected to, nor should have, impacted service availability. Once client impact… (Show more)
in Community Corner
lblakemore
The end of September marked the first 3 months of my new role as Chief Client Officer and President of Global Markets. I’m thrilled by the progress we’re making as a company and wanted to share a few highlights of the past quarter as well as what we’re looking forward to in the last months of 2019.   First, I wanted to share a couple of our big… (Show more)
in Community Corner
lblakemore
Click to view contentQuality and consistent course design is an important part of driving student success. That’s why we continue to promote the Blackboard Exemplary Course Program. The Exemplary Course Program recognizes instructors and course designers whose courses demonstrate best practices in four major areas: Course Design, Interaction & Collaboration,… (Show more)
in Community Corner