How do you incorporate gamification into your courses? Specifically in the area of STEM or Sustainable Energy.
How do you incorporate gamification into your courses, specifically in the area of STEM and Sustainable Energy Courses?
- jsando likes pablo's reply Re: How do you incorporate gamification into your courses? Specifically in the area of STEM or Sustainable Energy.
- jsando likes tr0049364's discussion How do you incorporate gamification into your courses? Specifically in the area of STEM or Sustainable Energy.
- gw0046349 likes michelleae's reply Re: Extra Columns in My Grades
- tp36301 likes jb22661's discussion 2016 Theme - My Bb, Logout
- ukeyream likes mdeeprose's reply Re: New Box View - tutorials, videos, docs for faculty and students
Community! I would like to start a thread to collect tutorial materials you may produce in the Box View for Blackboard. For now, there may be some resources available directly form Box. Just to clarify how we got here, Box acquired Crocodoc to compete with Dropbox and they decided to kill the Crocodoc product. This affects our Blackboard… Show more
I'm not sure who made the post with the help documentation below that I'm going to reference so I apologize for not replying directly to it. Can someone confirm that New Box View has a 60 minute timer when grading is started? If you don't save/refresh, comments that are added won't be saved? Thanks. How do I use the inline grading tool…
Users want to be able to move and/or relocate comments.
Users want to edit their own comments after they have been posted and recognize which comments have been edited after initial posting. An additional benefit would be for instructors to be able to edit annotations from users with less permissions (e.g. Teaching Assistants or Graders).
Users want to be able to click the location for a point comment then immediately start typing within the comment text box; this would enable quickly repeatable feedback. Currently, New Box View requires users to click for the location of the point comment, then click again in the text box to focus the cursor within the comment text area.
Users want to be able to see multiple Crocodoc comments at the same time, in a similar request to New Box View point comments.
Load more items
Users want to see comments without having to mouse-over the point annotation. Additionally, the expanded point annotation covers other text/content in the document, and the point comment content disappears when not being moused-over making it impossible to see multiple point comments at the same time.