As our return attendees can (hopefully) attest—a visit to BbWorld isn’t complete without a trip to the Knowledge Bar. We hope you’ll stop by our space near the Exhibit Hall this year.
We have three distinct sections of the Knowledge Bar planned for you:
- Support. The Knowledge Bar is THE place where users go to get answers from product experts. The Support station’s main goal is to help existing clients solve problems.
- Community. A continued goal for the knowledge bar this year is to continue to drive traffic to our community site and get clients to sign up for community programs. We should be promoting community registrations and expanded involvement if already a member. We will also have a graphic artist onsite on Wednesday taking “headshots” to encourage customers to upload their profile pictures in the Site.
- Experience. We’re showing off! We’ll lead you through the latest versions of our products and have test servers for you to explore.
We have two more exciting tidbits about this year’s Knowledge Bar:
Lightning Talks. We will have several 15-30 minute client-led presentations throughout the conference. These talks represent trending topics in the Community Site like the “Upgrade Club” and “Branding”. I encourage you to attend and join the conversation!
UX Lab is back! And it will be integrated into the Knowledge Bar space. The Design team will be holding scheduled research activities to help shape the future of our products. Interested in participating? Sign up!
Knowledge Bar Hours
Monday, July 24
- 9:30AM-12:30PM; 2:00PM-5:30PM
Tuesday, July 25
Wednesday, July 26
Thursday, July 27
- 8:30AM-11:00AM; 12:20PM-5:30PM