2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2017 12:26 PM by jkelley_blackboard

Blackboard Transact API Access

egaspar

I’m currently building a tool to integrate between my application and Blackboard Transact’s API. I have attached the technical documentation that was provided to me, in case you need some context with what I am currently working with.

Basically what I’m trying to achieve is to communicate with the Transact API and talk to the “Door Access Plan” endpoints to synchronize room access details between my application and Blackboard.

One of the first steps is to register my application by emailing transactspreg@blackboard.com with some information about my integration. I did that (and also emailed developers@blackboard.com for good measure) but I have not received a reply.

Next, I checked https://developer.blackboard.com but I could only find documentation for the Learn API.

I was hoping that by posting here, I could get more information and be able to move this forward.

The questions I have are:

1. Are there up-to-date documentation on Transact? The attached PDFs have a API version number of “20130409”.
      2. Is there a sandbox environment to test the Transact API endpoints?
      3. If there isn’t a sandbox environment, how would I go about with testing my integration? Does Blackboard provide a Demo account?

Thanks,

Erick