Assignment Submission Icon

Idea created by mhartman15 on May 3, 2019
    Under review
    Score0

I've been using Blackboard for about a year now as a student, and there's one thing that frustrates me about using it. When it comes time for Finals, I look through my classes on Blackboard to see what assignments are done or what needs to be done. Unfortunately, I have to click through every single course's assignment just see what has or has not been submitted and it is very time consuming.

I think it would be efficient and effective to have a feature or icon that shows what assignments have or have not been submitted yet on the Course Assignments page. Even a check-mark or an "x" next to the assignment to show if it has or hasn't been submitted would be great! It'll save me the trouble of going through each one to check if an assignment has been submitted, and then writing down what hasn't been. Considering how many classes I have and how many assignments are on Blackboard, this would save me a ton of time and frustration. (This is all aside from the email notification of a submission.)

Thanks,
    Mike

Product Version (if applicable):0