Bulk export tests from one course to another, & bulk delete tests

Idea created by cr0046141 on Mar 14, 2019
    Under review
    Score0

I would like to be able to select a number of tests in a course and copy them into another course, ideally to the same content area i.e. a folder containing all tests.

An academic staff member has 144 tests on his course, and he has added 22 of them to a content area. There is no way of copying this specific content area including the tests from this course, to another one.

He can do a course copy (or export) to get the content from one course to another, but this doesn't include the tests. Or he can do a course copy and tick tests to copy all 144 tests. Or he can export, then import, each test individually.

In addition to this, there is no bulk delete option, so if he copied all 144 tests, he can't bulk delete the 122 that he doesn't want.

I wasn't able to find anything relating to this on the community site and I am surprised this issue hasn't arisen for other institutions.

I'd be grateful if Blackboard could consider this for future development, and in the meantime would appreciate it if anyone has any suggestions of another approach that may be suitable in the meantime.

Thanks,

Claire

Product Version (if applicable):0