Course Order default in My Grades

Idea created by wilchv on Mar 26, 2018
    Under review
    Score0

It recently came to my attention that there is a dropdown option in the students' My Grades area.  It came to my attention because a student was examining his grades and asking me questions about them and I noticed that they were not in the order that I had set up in the Grade Center.  We had difficulty finding the grades we wanted to examine.  In going back and forth with the help desk, we determined that this view was the Last Activity under the dropdown option and the view I set up in the Grade Center was the Course Order in this dropdown.  Course Order should be the default every time students enter the My Grades area -- there is a logic and reasoning behind the order I set up.  I have all the grades of a particular type together, followed by the average of that type, for example:  Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4, Test Average, Activity 1, Activity 2, Activity 3,... Activity Average.  If they want to change this view using the dropdown to see another view temporarily, fine -- but the next time they re-enter My Grades, it should be again the Course Order.

Product Version (if applicable):0