3) Vanishing Menus in Learn - Cannot find arrow to make it reappear - NO COURSE ID above the non-menu section

Idea created by bbme on Sep 1, 2017
    Under review
    Score0

3) Vanishing Menus in Learn - Cannot find arrow to make it reappear - NO COURSE ID above the non-menu section

In Lean the menus now seem to disappear in a certain number of seconds (like 2 seconds) - this seems to be based on the cache. Now I have 5 course - and I cannot easily find the arrow in any of my courses to make the MENU reappear. I have put a mark on my MAC computer screen where I will see this arrow if I scroll to the top of the screen (somewhat tedious). In addition, I cannot tell which course I am working on because all the course IDs are above the Menu Sections which have disappeared - hard work for us teachers - particularly if you want to copy something SEAMLESSLY from one course (which one?) to another on (in a different tab - but which one?). Please give us Course IDs at all times and stop making us search for disappearing arrows which are never in the same place!!!

Product Version (if applicable):0