Course Notebook

Idea created by codacreator on Aug 31, 2017
    Under review
    Score0

As a writing student, I think it would be useful to be able to compile a course notebook from submissions throughout the course. Yes, I have Word files saved of my assignment submissions, but they don't include 'workshop' entries from Discussion Boards and Journals or Instructor Feedback from graded papers.

If there were a way to export all of the input to or from a particular user by a particular user, that would be a huge help.

Many of the comments and much of the direct feedback I've received from fellow students is stuff I'd be interested in keeping--just not if I have to copy and paste it all in order to do so.

As a student in virtually any course, I think a take-away notebook of the material might help with further review, especially for those going into higher levels of the same class--a sort of 'build your own book' on the subject. Okay, so I'm a nerd. I keep stuff I shouldn't, including textbooks. But, I'm also a good student and this propensity is part of the reason why.

Blackboard is a great tool. It could be made greater.

Thanks!

Product Version (if applicable):0