Date Management Tool

Idea created by carterge on Aug 30, 2017
    Under review
    Score0

Hello.  Date Management, under COURSE TOOLS, is a really nice feature for being able to change dates through the course all in one spot.  However, it would be awesome if there was an availability/visibility checkbox as well.  That way, I would be able to make items visible as I'm ready to use them.  It would save a lot of time with changing dates in Date Management or in individual modules.  Add the availability/visibility checkbox in the TESTS, POOLS, and SURVEYS tool also under TESTS.  It would be equally awesome to select any and/or all tests and make them available or not at one time in one spot.  That way, I can change the dates as needed.

Otherwise, I'm forced to still change dates one at a time.

Also, it would be awesome to be able to delete files by selecting what you want, and not have to do that one at a time.  For example, if I am trying to delete duplicate tests (because I exported a course one too many times), it would be nice to bulk select duplicates and get rid of them at the same time.

Thanks for your consideration.  People, vote YES for these options!!! (smiles)

Product Version (if applicable):