In June, we updated our Staging server to 2017 Q2 CU2. The testing that we did this summer concentrated on the student and instructor experiences with less emphasis on the admin experience. After updating our production system on August 13, I started seeing the impact of the update with the Admin GUI.
Since the upgrade, admin queries include extraneous text. For example, if the column is labeled "Status", the label "Status: " appears next to every entry on every row in that column. Visually annoying and completely unnecessary.
Among many things on my Admin GUI wish list, what I really want from the GUI interface is the ability to export query results to a downloadable CSV file.
|Product Version (if applicable):||0|