MEMBER MEETING MINUTES:
PRESENTATIONS (Click on title to view presentation):
- Blackboard Resources, Presented by Emmah Schramke, Blackboard
- Silver Linings of Master Course Design, Presented by April Robbs, Ottawa University
I will discuss how Ottawa University uses a Master Course Model for Online courses using Blackboard and Sharepoint. I will address several pros and cons of this type of development.
- Blackboard OneNote Partnership, Presented by Cliff Nelson, Wichita Area Technical College/WSU Tech
- OneNote HandoutMicrosoft OneNote is now a tool available within Blackboard. Learn how to use OneNote to your advantage by using Class Notebooks that work in partnership with Blackboard.
- This session will go over the basic uses of Microsoft OneNote and the added features available for students and instructors within this new feature. Some of the topics covered will be note taking, collaboration, read only libraries, sharing, and web tagging to enhance online research.