Original CourseSites Users:
As a reminder, the original CourseSites platform will be decommissioned on December 31st. To prepare for this retirement date, we suggest taking the following steps:
- Learn more about the Ultra experience by watching a quick video, reading a brief overview, or viewing video tutorials.
- Visit our CourseSites FAQ page to familiarize yourself with frequently asked questions regarding this transition,
- Register for the new CourseSites, as your login credentials will not work for the new platform.
- Visit the Institution Page within the new CourseSites environment for helpful resources (you can find the Institution Page located on the Ultra navigation menu on the left-hand side).
- Export your courses from the original CourseSites platform and import them into the new CourseSites platform before December 31st - detailed export instructions can be found here and import instructions here.
Additionally, in a continued effort to provide you with the utmost transparency during this transition, we want to inform you of an upcoming maintenance window which will impact both the Original and new CourseSites platforms. Beginning January 2nd, both platforms will be unavailable from 7:00 am ET to 7:00 pm ET. This period of downtime will be for scheduled updates and necessary migration activities. The new CourseSites platform will be back online on January 3rd at 7:00 am ET.
Thank you for being a valued CourseSites user. We look forward to continuing to provide you with an unparalleled and quality online teaching environment in 2019!
The CourseSites Team