In 2019 we are working on the following projects:
- In July an upgrade to April 2019 release: Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q2 2019
- Deploying Echo ALP - initially focusing on it being an option for Turningpoint Responseware
- We expect to progress with a BYOD device policy
- Our EOI and RFT for e-assessment systems will continue
- We are conducting a Virtual Learning Environment review to see if there might be better options for LMS and associated suite of systems. The review is expected to be done by June.
- Meanwhile more mods to our on-prem Bb: a bulk file upload tool to allow annotation of assessment material using alternate tools; a Bb to student system grades transfer tool; maybe a grades hurdle tool.
- Have been piloting Eesysoft - leading to a business case
- Building more exemplar courses - partly using edX (connected to Bb)
- Hopefully will have a new corporate training LMS as part of the new HR system - and offload them from Bb which does not seem to cope with the numbers (100K+)
- More Chalk and Wire ePortfolio deployments
- Have decommissioned Adobe Connect in favour of Zoom
- Runnning an adaptive learning tool proof of concept using Cerego
- Running a scenario based learning proof of concept using Kaltura RAPT.
- Runing a micro credential project
- Building an Analytics dashboard for coordinators
- Student placements project
- Promoting: best practice online course design standards to increase consistency across courses: grades management security; pre-recorded lectures; high value classroom experiences;