- We have reverted to Turnitin Basic from Direct at the end of 2016 and have started change management activities with the availability of Feedback Studio
- Completed a Proof of Concept with Blackboard Consulting to change integration methods from Snapshot to REST APIs
- Curtin is deprecating its Middleware to create a shift from a Recycle to Roll Over Unit Life Cycle and expanding native Bb Admin tools such as Inst Hierarchy
- Moving to Q4 2016 from Q2 2016 in July 2017 - mainly for taking advantage of the Full REST Apis
- We are actively attempting to control MH Storage - Course Deletions are only having a marginal effect
- Curtin is preparing to move from Echo360 to ALP during some time in 2017.
- Blackboard Analytics is continuing to develop with a target to roll out customise integrated reports in Semester 2, 2017
- We are considering the implementation of Bb Collaborate Ultra in Semester 2, 2017