Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at http://bbworld.com/bbworld/speakers2018/
Starts at 5:00 PM · Ends at 6:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
BbWorld17 saw the strongest analytics track in the history of the event, with 25% of all presentations being analytics related. This year, we'd like to see and EVEN STRONGER presence. Have you developed a high impact practice or set of practices that have seen measurable results using Blackboard Analytics products and tools (Blackboard Analytics for Learn, Blackboard Intelligence, Blackboard Predict, Blackboard Outcomes Assessment, X-Ray Learning Analytics)? Have you at the beginning of an analytics initiative that you'd like to share? Are you doing learning analytics research? We want to hear about it!
Available presentation formats include:
- Standard 50-minute lecture: Have a good amount of content and visuals to share? Select this option when submitting.
- Panel discussion: Want to collaborate with other peers on a particular topic? Select this option and indicate in your submission whom you are collaborating with.
- 90-minute workshop: Want your session attendees to walk away with new skills to take back to their institutions? This is the format for you! Be sure to include in your submission any required skills, software, or browsers your attendees will need in order to benefit from your presentation.
- Rocket session: Want to keep it short and sweet? With the success of TED Talks and PechaKucha presentations, we were inspired to create rocket sessions—seven-to-ten minute power sessions that focus on your key points. Attendees will get a chance to watch up to six different presentations in one breakout.
- Lightning session: Interested in leading a shorter and more focused discussion? This is great option for first-time presenters or those who prefer to lead a conversation rather than a traditional lecture. Lightning Talks are hosted in the Community Live space (previously the Knowledge Bar) and should range from 15-30 minutes. You can present as an individual or lead a discussion with a group of your peers.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 28, 2018