Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at http://bit.ly/BestOfBbWorld17
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 2:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/BestOfBbWorld17
Making sense of and deciding what to do with all of your student data can be time consuming and overwhelming. With new tools like Blackboard Predict, you can gain access to more student data than ever before in a simple and user-friendly format.
Join this free webinar, an encore presentation of a session presented at this year's BbWorld, and you'll learn how predictive analytics can help you identify at-risk students and then scale up your intervention efforts to help students succeed.
You'll learn how to:
- Easily and accurately predict academically at-risk students
- Foster better communication between instructors, advisors and students
- Help students understand their course standing and what they need to do to succeed
- Build a predictive model that provides clear, actionable early alerts to faculty and advisors
- Brook Bock (VP of Student Success and Mobile)
- Marlen Rattiner (Senior Director of Product Management)