Thursday, May 18, 2017 at ON24 Webinar Platform: http://bit.ly/2q8PCYj
Starts at 3:00 PM · Ends at 4:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
Save your seat for the May 18, 2017 Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series (BITS) webinar:
"Accessibility at Blackboard"
Blackboard is committed to delivering accessible products and working with our clients to create inclusive educational experiences for everyone. Understanding that a digital accessibility program encompasses so much more than technology, we approach accessibility by looking at the platforms - Learn, Collaborate, and Moodlerooms - the content going into client courses, and consultation opportunities to help you better understand accessibility across the entire student experience.
This session will cover:
- Blackboard’s accessibility mission statement & core beliefs
- How Blackboard makes their products accessible
- How Blackboard works with schools to plan for accessibility
- How Blackboard developed their rubric for accessibility
- Common challenges of making eLearning programs accessible
- Using Blackboard Ally to get insight into how accessible your courses are
- The future of accessibility at Blackboard
ON24 Webinar Platform: http://bit.ly/2q8PCYj